PADI Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. Course participants learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a nonstressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
Must be registered trough punta uva dive center, padi dive resort 21314, if you did registered the e-learning with a different dive school the price to pay increases in $60
The course is divided into:
- Primary Care (CPR) – This non-diving course teaches you how to respond to life-threatening emergencies, including Breathing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). This certification is a prerequisite for the Padi Rescue Diver course as well of all the PADI Pro courses.
- Secondary Care (First Aid) – This course covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening. Participants focus on secondary assessment and first aid through knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
- Care for Children – The Emergency First Response Care for Children course is an innovative CPR, AED and First Aid training course that teaches participants how to provide emergency care for injured or ill children (ages one to eight) and infants less than one year old. Participants learn about the types of medical emergencies that children face, and how they differ from adult conditions. The curriculum also includes the importance of attending to basic emergency situations with children, the emotional aspects of caring for children, secondary care for children, and preventing common injuries and illnesses in children.
Emergency First Response
5 sessions of confined water
4 open water dives
Boat transfer from two dives
NOTICE: e-learning must be registered trough punta uva dive center, padi dive resort 21314, if you did registered the e learning with a different dive school the price to pay at punta uva dive center increases in 60 us extra and rises to 295 us !!!